Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I Cried Myself To Sleep On Sunday, Did You?

Hello!

How's your week been? Mine's been mediocre at best. Most importantly because it started out quite emotionally. Let's talk about the TWO episodes of OUAT that aired?

SPOILERS. VERY VERY VERY BIG SPOILERS.

Wow! Talk about making girls cry! Screw Grey's Anatomy this was so much worse than when (SPOILERS) McDreamy or whatever died. I was genuinely terrified by all the pictures on set of when Hook fell off the library roof, I thought that he was going to die, but nope. It was friggen worse. So much worse. When he captured Emma in that squid ink with Zelena running free? Yeah, knew how badly that was going to turn out. I genuinely thought that Hook died in Camelot and was somehow freed by Hercules in Camelot (if you haven't heard because you're ridiculously out of the loop they have officially casted Hercules and Megara to be in Once) because he went to the underworld and got him. Yes, that was also a popular theory that I stole from social media but it was a good theory!

Zelena and Robin's daughter =D soo cute oh my god. I was also very surprised at Regina's self restraint in not killing Zelena right then and there because, why keep her alive but oh well. Now she's alive and wreaking havoc in my ship. That ending was probably the most stressful I've ever seen. I was sobbing. I was a mess the next day at school. Ugh. It was really bad.

snow=fangirls regina=writers. from rebloggy
Okay now to the though stuff (hah rhyme). I was sobbing. When Emma had to take Merlin's power and make Hook another Dark One and he didn't want her to do it and then she did it anyway because she couldn't lose someone else and I'm going to start crying omfg. It was Neil all over again. It was
just really emotional and IT WASN'T UNSELFISH YOU IDIOTS WHO THINK SO.

WE DIDN'T GET A NAME FOR THE ROBIN/ZELENA BABY. I'M SO UPSET.

DARK CAPTAINSWAN WOULD BE REALLY HOT.

HOOK STOP BEING AN ASS AND BE GRATEFUL THAT SHE SAVED YOUR GODDAMN LIFE.

ZELENA DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE HELPING.

WHAT WAS WITH THE HOUSE GLOWING?

WHERE'S HENRY?

WHERE'S MERIDA?

Alright that's enough with that. Okay the next episode that was such a complete let down compared to the one before it?

First of all, I WANTED STORYBROOKE NOT MERIDA. Merida is so annoying I cannot stand her fake-ass accent, her self-loathing is totally fake, she's actually so weak whenever she's done something good it's been with substantial help from another character soon... THE GREAT PART OF THIS WAS RUBY AND MULAN I SHIP IT. WolfWarrior? Only LGBT couple? Idk we gotta get a ship name going though. I really enjoyed having Mulan and Ruby back on the show they're literally fabulous and it was good to see Mulan really grow and get past Aurora. And that scene between Ruby and Snow? "There's no one else here like me." Snow thinks she meant werewolves. What she meant was lesbians, let's be real.
Of course Merida's dad didn't have the helmet, mean, come on. Literally everyone saw that coming. Merida is so annoying and now judgmental too! Let's kill her and maybe NOT HOOK DAMNIT.

Okay basically my ship better survive or them writers be dead.

Thanks! 5x08 was actually a really really good episode. I think one of the better ones of the entire series. Although we all know the best is 4x11, let's be real. When Storybrooke was under the Snow Queen's curse and trying to kill each other? Yeah, best episode EVER.

I'm actually done. So many caps lock. Oops. Also, going to be a book review (can you believe it?) of Winter (!!!!!) coming soon, I promise.

--Sheiny

No comments:

Post a Comment