Monday, February 8, 2016

Best Ending Ever... Or, It Would've Been.

Hello!

Today most of this post will be a iMessage conversation between me and a close friend whom I will call Hermione for their privacy.

Sheiny- (with a picture of The Quill of Acceptance and The Book of Admittance article)
GO TO POTTERMORE AND READ THIS AND BE DISAPPOINTED WITH ME AS TO WHY THE HELL THIS WASNT IN THE BOOKS
hermione and my 8th
grade graduation
Hermione- WHAAT

Hermione- THIS MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE

Hermione- AND WOULD HAVE BEEN SO COOL IN THE STORY

Sheiny- I KNOW IM SO ANNOYED IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED

Sheiny- AND NEVILLE

Hermione- YES

Hermione- AND IMAGINE THEM FINDING IT AND SEEING ALL THE NAMES AND STUFF

S- I'm so unsurprised that Neville was doubted to be a wizard until he was eight (laughing emoji) BUT COULDVE BEEN A FANTASTIC ENDING LIKE THE THREE LOOKING AT THE FUTURE LITERALLY

H- YESS AND IMAGINE THE NOSTALGIA IF HARRY WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE BOOK AND JAMES AND LILYS NAMES WERE NEXT TO EACH OTHER

S- YES YES YES OMFG AND I JUST UGH THAT SHOULDVE HAPPENED

And then some theories of ours that I'll get back to. If you haven't read the article linked above, go do so now so that you'll be in the loop.

This is the coolest concept because this is making the future. It's writing exactly who's coming to the school in eleven years and that is just mind blowing to me. And it makes me really sad that not every Harry Potter fan out there has read this article because it's such an interesting topic. It's so cool. I just want a series where someone figures out how it works because I'd like to know. Also Neville, you're so cute. I love you.

Hermione and I also came up with some fantasies about how this book could work.

H- BUT WHAT IF THE BOOK WOULD WRITE NAMES IN GROUPS AND LIKE IF NAMES WERE TOGETHER THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THEY WOULD BE INVOLVE OR REALLY GOOD FRIENDS
AND THE MARAUDERS NAMES WERE ALL NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND LILY TOO
BUT THEN AFTER JAMES AND LILY DIED DUMBLEDORE NOTICED THAT PETERS NAME HAD MOVED

S- HONESTLY AND PEOPLES NAMES WOULD CHANGE COLOR AS TO WHAY HOUSE THEYRE IN AND THEIR CHILDREN COULD BE LISTED UNDER THEN AND FAMILY TREES AND OMFG WAHT

(then we just expressed how annoyed we were again)

H- cough cough harry and dracos names being next to each other \

S- GOALS
ALSO REMUS AND SIRIUS's
AND LILY AND SNAPES RELUCTANTLY BEING TOGETHER THEN AFTER THE MUDBLOOD INCIDENT IT MOVES FAR FAR AWAY

And then we began talking about the 5th Wave move. Still gotta read it. And then see it. Even though everyone hated it. But honestly this friggen idea makes me so happy and J.K., I don't get disappointed in you nearly ever but right now if I could send you to be without supper I would. I'm pissed off this idea is so cool. I just don't understand why this is a thing. Why would you so that. WHYYYY!?!?!??!

Oh well. I'm in a reading slump. I have no new books EXCEPT ONE WHICH ILL WRITE ANOTHER POST ABOUT. But besides that I really haven't been reading because HIGH SCHOOL'S A BITCH.

Yeah. I'm boring. Oh well. Have a nice day!

--Sheiny



No comments:

Post a Comment