Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I Hate Myself

Hello!

Yes, it's true. Sometimes, I really hate myself because I don't give myself enough time to read. So, here's the deal. I haven't been reading all that much, I'm currently reading The Gunslinger by Steven King, but I recently forgot it at my grandparent's house so it's not in my possession, and I've been watching Grey's Anatomy. And not just watching, but watching for basically every minute I'm not skiing (have I mentioned ski practice has been at 7 a.m. every morning over break? I've been getting up earlier over break than I do for school) which is fairly often, but every other minute I'm attempting to watch Grey's. I started three weeks ago and with school work and the skiing I am now more than halfway through season five.

WARNING: SPOILERS

I won't be talking about the show all that much because I emotionally can't. But I AM CRISTINA. I'd just like to say that. I just reached the part where everyone FINALLY finds out about Izzy because she's annoying and doesn't use her doctor brain to figure out the fact that Denny isn't just grief but whatever. Also, Merder? New OTP by far. I hate myself because yes, I know what's coming and yes, I am thoroughly upset before it's even happened. ALSO ON SEASON FIVE AND I KNOW BASICALLY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DIE AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GEORGEEEEEEEE. I'm really unprepared for George because he is amazing and I know that when he dies everyone thinks he's going to war so he's a John Doe and they don't know he's dead and basically so not ok it's not even funny. It's not funny, AT ALL. LEXIIIIIIIIIII. MARKKKKKKKKKKK. DeRekkkkkKkkkKkkKkkkKKkkk. I'm ok. Maybe. Is it also bad that this show really wants to make me be a doctor? I think it is. Fake things should not make your life decisions, right?

thank you, dead vampire (SPOILERS) for explaining my feelings
from chasingfaerytales
I didn't exactly write this post to be all about Grey's though, I wrote it to talk about all the things that have been dragging into this reading slump. I reallyreallyreallyREALLY WANT TO READ OKAY?!?!? I just can't. I go in the #drarry and the #jily tag and it's a black fuckin hole, man. Everything there is so funny and adorable and honestly, why wouldn't you just hang there for the rest of your life? I have a ridiculous amount of books to read (an not a big enough bookshelf, but that's beside the point) and I WON'T READ. I'm probably one of the absolute most annoying people I know.

Besides the reading slump, not having a wonderful break. I had a good Christmas and I saw my friends, and that was nice. I've been getting up at 5:45 in the morning. I hate too many people in my life (CRISTINA). I just doesn't work out well for me overall. Oh well. I have Grey's and my friends. I will survive. HEY HEY. Sorry. Unnecessary.

I also am so FUCKING EXCITED BECAUSE ShAdOwHuNtErS comes out in FoUrTeEn DaYs. I'm REALLY excited. Ok, now I'm all good. Also, if that link is not enough fangirl material, there are promos all over YouTube and Instagram.

--Sheiny

No comments:

Post a Comment