Friday, April 22, 2016

SOFTBALL

Hello!

theres's me playing second and miss perfit playin short
from miss perfit's mom
YOU GUYS! It's softball season. And I'm on Park City High School Softball. This team didn't for three years... until Monday! The bad news is, it's unofficial. Fucking umps wouldn't show up. I hate everything. But I'm also super excited because we caN WiN. WE CAN WIIINNN. I really wish I had a photo of me playing but I don't. :'(. Well, not one of me actually doing anything. But yeah this was from our tournament in St. George. We nearly, nearly won. SO CLOSE. But then there was some baad calls and we lost. Damn. Oh well we've won now!

Here's the thing about softball; it's hardcore. REally hardcore. Our head coach was military raised and so legit, she plays women's football and fucking rocks. She's the best. She's hilarious and kind when she wants to be. But if she wants to get down to business, you get down to fucking business. Whether you like it or not. We also have the assistant coach Lupita and she's a sweetie with a temper and when she gets mad she gets down to it too. Then my mom's the other coach and she just stresses me out. But that's to be expected. But everyone else loves her. Loves. That's good. She is fucking amazing, if I do say so myself.

So we have a varsity and JV, and the I pitch on JV and I love it so much. I love pitching. The JV team is just a mess though. It really hurts to see them not trying very hard. But they're great when they want to be! We got a double play on Wednesday! We had short catch it and throw to second. It was great. I really like them. Our varsity could do so well, we just have some error problems and we're fixing it right now, we have a game today, and guess who's confident af???? ME. We got this shit! I have so much faith in this team and our cooperation skills. Also Minnie Perfit and Vane are actually my favorite because y'all are literally connected at the hip and y'all are just fucking hilarious. And turns out one of my best friend's sister is on my team and I like her a lot and now we can have a party. Okay now I'm talking about nothing I'm sorry. But yeah softball rocks a lot and so do my coaches and I'm improving so much and yes. Yes. Yes.

The other thing in life right now would be that there's so much to do and people are annoying and  my phone is dying and nothing is right except softball. There's so much school work to be done it huuurts. My family is the worrrrst. Not my siblings but others and it's driving me over the edge. And my fucking phone is freaking out because it has NO SCPACE LEFT. And the only thing I'm clinging to is friends and softball so yeah. Thanks inanimate sport! You're the brightest part of my life along with my friends.

--Sheiny

No comments:

Post a Comment